Saturday 16 June 2012

Welcome to Lil Vintage Makes!!


Hi! Welcome to the Lil Vintage Makes blog page!

Lil Vintage Makes is my craft business where I blend my love of vintage nostalgia and creating. I make beautiful bags, pouches keyrings and hair accessories (among other things) from either genuine vintage (vintage linens etc) or vintage inspired  materials. Each equally desirable. This is my blog.

Here on the blog you'll find a little of my everyday adventures, recipes and tips, alongside creative business advice, inspirational finds and updates from the LilVintageMakes store.

If you want to read a little more about the person behind Lil Vintage Makes, before she became LilVintageMakes then be sure to check out my previous blog Lil Vintage Me too!

You can also browse my shop directly here

Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy it!

Maxine xx


No comments:

Post a Comment