Tuesday 14 August 2012

Go Ahead Make Someone's Day!!


I've said it before, and I'll say it again. A little kindness can go a long way.....

As many of you know, it can be hardwork starting your own business. Lil Vintage Makes was a long time coming, the planning and paperwork, the designing and making....

It a bit like a blog, you pour your heart into it but will anybody like it?

Luckily my first sale came pretty quick, I was over the moon! Then a couple more, some from friends others online. I was on a high!
Then a few days after a sale over on Folksy I got something that truely made me happy....... feedback!

 'Abolutely perfect little gifts for the office staff at my son's school. Maxine was a sweetie to deal with, when i asked for something different than she was advertising.The delivery arrived quickly with a psersonal card. A dream purchase really '  ~Tracy


I cannot explain how  happy this made me. I've been guilty of forgetting to leave feedback over the years. Hopefully never again! I'd love to pass this feeling on....


So make today the day you spread the happiness and leave some feedback, comment on a blog, tell someone why you love them or just smile at a stranger!


If you'd like to give a thankyou gift like Tracy's the you can find them here and here in my shop

No comments:

Post a Comment