Wednesday 29 August 2012

Marylin May have Been Wrong - Why Buttons Are A Girls Best friend!


Diamonds! Gorgeous yes, priceless maybe, but at the end of the day, what can you actually do with them? Now buttons on the other hand are a particular weakness of mine. actually not just buttons, ribbons and all those other pretty things! So when I went into bath this week it wasn't to visit the roman baths and pump room but to visit a haberdashery shop I hadn't tried yet.


The Makery runs fab workshops in Bath, many of which I have attended but i hadn't yet ventured into their supplies shop in Town...

I was greeted by Rufus... keeper of the treasures!!


So many lovely bits and bobs to enhance any project


Ribbons and Tapes


Bits for making purses

Fab retro fabrics


I think I'll be heading back real soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment