Monday 11 February 2013

Lil Vintage goes to Market.....



Yesterday I moved  out of the world of online seller and attended my first Artisan Market!  Living in the South West  I'm lucky to have so many fairs and markets in the surrounding area, some I have visited regularly over the past few years and some are just starting up.

Having worked with the organiser on a past project, I decided to give my most local one a try....

The Bath Artisan Market

Located under the impressive glass ceiling at Green Park Station, the Bath Artisan Market returned this weekend for 2013 and will run every 2nd Sunday of the month from now on.
This month's fair, was not only a few days before Valentine's Day but it fell on Chinese New Year too and we were all treated to a Lion Dance as part of the entertainment..



A combination of food, vintage and  craft artisans, I was really impressed by the range and quality of the stands at the fair. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to wander too far my stall so was only able to take photos of my immediate area.

Handmade by Margot , Zoe Ross

Cured Meats

  Vintage Jewelery

Handmade Accessories & Gifts - Lil Vintage Makes 

 Chocolate goodies

A combination of food, vintage and  craft artisans, I was really impressed by the range and quality of the stands at the fair. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to wander too far my stall so was only able to take photos of my immediate area.


The advantages of being a local market was a few of my friends were there with stands too.



A few facebook friends popped by to say hi and buy some goodies!  And  we even had shots taken of the stall for www.bathontv.co.uk which launches at the end of this month!


All in all a thoroughly enjoyable day! We'll be back next month Sunday 10th March (Mothers Day) 
I do hope you can join us xx






No comments:

Post a Comment